quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2016

And my other #wcw reppin' 😍 Photo by 👉🏼 @mcld27 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The #elflette rocking her black beanie with gray writing. My stylin' baby. She steals my heart. Thanks @b_coburn83. These are #awesomesauce!! #excited #headgear #beanie #thuglife #couture #highfashion #fashion #apparel #welding #fabrication #arczone #black #writing #blackandwhite by elfwerks


And my other #wcw reppin' 😍 Photo by 👉🏼 @mcld27 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• The #elflette rocking her black beanie with gray writing. My stylin' baby. She steals my heart. Thanks @b_coburn83. These are #awesomesauce!! #excited #headgear #beanie #thuglife #couture #highfashion #fashion #apparel #design #welding #fabrication #arczone #black #writing #blackandwhite via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PkgYnk

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário